northstarmoving

A fine WordPress.com site

Moving Trends in the US

Americans are on the move and have you ever wondered where all those residents in your neighborhood are coming from? If you think that are you the only one who moved last year in the US, here are some moving trends in the US ā€“

  • Most of the people in the US moved in 2012 owing to family reasons or to find a better housing alternative. Other reasons for moving include finding greener pastures at some different location, retirement, cheaper housing options and other reasons.

  • 64% of the Americans who moved last year moved within the US, while the remaining 36% relocated to an overseas location.

  • 40% of the Americans who moved last year choose a destination that was within a radius of 50 miles of their last neighborhood.

  • The largest out of the state move was by people in the age group of 25-29.

  • California was the most preferred state to which maximum Americans moved to.

Whether it is to improve your living condition or any family issues, in order to ensure a smooth move, it is advisable to hire the most competent LA movers . Choose the best movers to start a new life journey.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Information

This entry was posted on August 29, 2013 by in Uncategorized and tagged , , , .
%d bloggers like this: